Shipping department operating duty
Arrange shipping and submit the documents to customer and custom, make sure the goods will be deliveried to customer safely and timely.
1. Confirm shipping date with salesman when order is confirmed.
2. Confirm shipping method with salesman when order is confirmed.
3. Continual focus on factory production schedule and cooperate with salesman if any adjustment needed by customer.
4. Confirm shipping details with factory, including quantity, inner packaging, shipping package, weight and CBM. Submit shipping details to salesman and waiting for customer shipping instructions.
5. Contact broker for arranging shipping after getting the shipping instructions from customer.
6. Submit booking note to broker, booking space and confirm customer the final shipping date.
7. Arrange domestic delivery, make sure the goods will be deliveried to broker’s warehouse safely and timely.
8. Submit customer document of title, such as B/L, AWB…
9. Keep on pay attention until goods deliveried to destination.
10. Cooperate with broker and submit documents might needed for clear customs until customer get the goods safely.
1. Documents required by broker
2. Documents required by Chinese custom
3. Documents required from broker
Delivery note(for us to delivery goods to broker warehouse waiting for Shipping)
Bill of lading original( if customer need we will send them original B/L)
Bill of lading telexrelease copy (most of customer like this way, Convenient and low cost)
Air way bill (for air cargo)
Multimodal transport bill of lading
4. Documents need by customer
Bill of lading(original or copy) / air way bill, / multimodal transport bill of lading
Other documents may need by customer
Certificate of original