Purchase department operating duty
1. Confirm product details with salesman when the order is confirmed. Including product material, size, logo, function, workmanship, package, shipping date, ect.
2. Confirm production factory according to QC department factory assessment reports.
3. Confirm all product details with factory, including product material, size, logo, function, workmanship, package ect. Factory arrange to make pre-pro samples for customer approval.
4. Marked all details of the pre-pro samples, send the sample to customer and waiting for customer opinions.
5. If any revise need based on the pre-pro sample, we will arrange remake until get customer approval.
6. Arrange factory start production according to approved pre-pro sample.
7. Pay close attention to the product quality all the production time, control the quality by QC inspections and regular photos from factory，control production time by factory daily working schedule.
8. Get the inspection report from QC, submit mass production samples and QC inspection report to salesman, submit packing details to shipping department, Waiting for customer shipping approval.
9. Inform factory for shipping after get customer shipping instructions.
10. Cooperate with shipping department for arrange shipment.
Factory Assessment Reports: from QC for pick up production factory.
Sample Contact: for arrange pre-pro samples.
Purchase Contract: with factory.
Inspection Report: from QC for control the quality.
Final Inspection Report: from QC for control the quality.